10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Taste your way around Douro Valley on this wine and food tour. It's a small-group tour, so you have excellent access to your guide if you have questions about the local delicacies. Take the stress out of transport planning, as your private vehicle takes you between dispersed wineries where you can enjoy different styles of wine, olive oil, and nuts and have a regional lunch in the historic village of Pinhão.
- Small-group tour so you get a more personalized experience
- Porto hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Delicious regional lunch included
- Learn how port wine is made, and enjoy wine tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Private local guide;
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation or any place that you prefer in the Centre of Porto;
Tour made in a Private 5-9 seater vehicle with air conditioning;
Visits to 3 Wineries in different parts of the Douro Valley;
Taste Moscatel Wines, White and Red Douro DOC Wines, Port Wine and Olive Oil;
Visit to one of the most beautiful Viewpoints in the Region;
Regional Lunch in a local restaurant paired with White or Red Douro DOC Wine.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Pick-up and drop-off OUTSIDE of Porto – an extra fee applies, paid to the guide on the day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your centrally located Porto accommodation
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Leixoes, Av. Antunes Guimarães 497, 4450-718 Leça da Palmeira, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BAGO D'UVA 360
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Douro Valley Tour - Visit Three Wineries with Wine Tastings and Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Douro Valley Tour - Visit Three Wineries with Wine Tastings and Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Douro Valley Tour - Visit Three Wineries with Wine Tastings and Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Douro Valley Tour - Visit Three Wineries with Wine Tastings and Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was great value for money too - the day started at 8.15am and we were dropped back at the hotel at 7pm." See review
Product code: 39113P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern PortugalFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - BragaFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaWalking Tours - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory