- Explore one of Portugal’s most captivating regions
- Learn about the Douro’s culinary and wine traditions
- Enjoy a satiating local lunch
- Visit charming towns, like Amarante, Lamego, Régua and Pinhão
Departure & Return
Meeting point at Living Tours - Tourist Service located at Rua Mouzinho da Silvira, 352 - 4050 Porto, next to São Bento Train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is under the responsibility of the cruise operator (subject to weather and navigation conditions)
- Our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extra language.
- Tour runs in small groups: minivan of 8 people or minibus of 25 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate 10 hours. The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Option for hotel pick up in Porto or Gaia Hotels.
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Douro Valley Historical Tour with Lunch, Winery Visit with Tastings and Panoramic Cruise.
- "Almost another hour to climb to a panoramic view point for about 40 mins and then back to Porto - total 9 hour day trip." See review
- "It is a very complete tour to the region, a very nice way to subtract the essence of this fascinating place." See review
- "Well worth the trip to see the Valley and some wonderful scenery." See review