4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no need to worry about confusing public transport timetables with this convenient half-day Braga visit from Porto, as comfortable round-trip transportation from your hotel is included. Stop by the Roman town of Braga’s ‘Triangle of Faith’ attractions—like the Sanctuary of Sameiro and Braga Cathedral, the oldest in Portugal—accompanied by your private guide and learn more than you could alone.
- Explore Braga’s ‘Triangle of Faith’ with ease in the company of a guide
- Forget confusing bus timetables: round-trip, air-conditioned transport is included
- Choose from two convenient departure times to fit your schedule—9am or 2pm
- Architecture fans can’t miss the chance to explore this Roman city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Admission fee at Braga's Cathedral
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Porto city or Vila Nova de Gaia city. In alternative, we can collect you from the Tourist Service/Living Tours located at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 350, Porto - next to Porto - São Bento train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Braga: Half Day Private Tour from Porto?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Braga: Half Day Private Tour from Porto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Braga: Half Day Private Tour from Porto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Braga: Half Day Private Tour from Porto?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7592P77
Compare Similar Experiences
Braga: Half Day Private Tour from Porto
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoBus Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory