- A Douro Valley boat and train trip to Régua
- Enjoy the scenery of the Douro Valley by boat
- See vineyards, olive groves, estates and villages
- Learn about this history of this world famous wine region
- Relish a tasty local lunch
- Ride through the countryside by train on your return
Departure & Return
The meeting point departure can be either the Cais da Estiva at Ribeira Quay in Porto, or Cais de Gaia at Vila Nova de Gaia Quay. Our reservation team will give you the exact location when you confirm your booking.
The return is made by train or bus and it ends at São Bento Train Station in Porto (when in train) or at Aliados Avenue (when in bus) You will return by bus if the train company CP cancels the train.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is subject to availability, weather and sailing conditions
- In case the program changes or there is no availability a bus will be used instead of train
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pick up service from the hotel is not included neither drop off service
- Panoramic cruise
- The cruise requires a minimum number of participants
- No refunds for late passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A bread roll and a brioche bun with a glass of watered down orange juice is not breakfast, even with coffee." See review