Are you interested in?
438 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
292 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
91 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Portugal’s famous Douro Valley on this private all-day tour. Sample the region’s celebrated Port wine, experience its impressive landscapes, admire the picturesque towns of Amarante, Régua and Pinhão, and learn about the Douro’s history and culture from an informative guide. This affordable outing includes lunch and convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Experience the UNESCO-designated Douro Valley on an all-day tour
- Sample Portugal’s famous Port wines and enjoy lunch
- Snap pictures of the region’s impressive towns and landscape
- Learn the valley’s history and culture from an informative guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port Wine Tasting
Private transportation (If option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BeDriven
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Valley Full Day Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Douro Valley Full Day Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour itself takes you to great locations and the 1 hour boat trip through the river definitely worth the price." See review
Product code: 13401P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalNature and Wildlife - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaNature and Wildlife - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory