6 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the wonders of northern Portugal on this 6-day tour from Lisbon. Travel with your guide by coach to top cities such as Braga and Porto, and learn about historical and sacred sites like the Batalha Monastery, Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary, and the UNESCO-listed Convent of Christ. You’ll also enjoy free time to explore on your own. This tour includes five nights of accommodation in superior-class hotels and breakfasts.
- 6-day tour of northern Portugal's most important cities and landmarks
- Walk around Aveiro, known as the Venice of Portugal, and the charming medieval village of Óbidos
- Explore Porto's city center, the Stock Exchange Palace and St Francisco Church
- Enjoy free time in the villages of Guimarães, Nazaré, Tomar and Barcelos
- Discover the University of Coimbra, one of the most ancient universities in the world
- Visit the charming villages of Braga, Batalha and Fátima
- Go up the Sacred Hill in Guimarães and take in views of the Palace of the Dukes of Bragança and the Royal Castle
- Five nights of accommodation and transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned motor-coach
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation
Port wine tasting in Porto city center
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Rua do Infante D. Henrique 63, 4050-553 Porto, Portugal
Our Tourism office is blue and it is located next to a corner.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- There is no toilet on board the coach
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day North Portugal Tour: Porto, Braga, Fátima, Coimbra, Guimaraes, Aveiro and Batalha, from Lisbon?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day North Portugal Tour: Porto, Braga, Fátima, Coimbra, Guimaraes, Aveiro and Batalha, from Lisbon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day North Portugal Tour: Porto, Braga, Fátima, Coimbra, Guimaraes, Aveiro and Batalha, from Lisbon?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day North Portugal Tour: Porto, Braga, Fátima, Coimbra, Guimaraes, Aveiro and Batalha, from Lisbon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day North Portugal Tour: Porto, Braga, Fátima, Coimbra, Guimaraes, Aveiro and Batalha, from Lisbon
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPortoBus Tours - Northern PortugalMulti-day Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - BragaMulti-day Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaMulti-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory