8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine visits to Canela and Gramado, famous for their German architecture and influence, in a single 8-hour tour from Porto Alegre. Taste Bavarian-style food and chocolate, as well as perusing German crafts and touring the cities' landmarks. Round-trip transport from Porto Alegre hotels provided.
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in Porto Alegre
Professional Tour Guide (English and Portuguese speaking)
Food and Beverages
Ticket to Mini Mundo - BRL 20,00 Approximately (US$ 6,00)
Ticket to Museu de Cera Dreamland - BRL 20,00 Approximately (US$ 6,00)
Ticket to Caracol Park - BRL 15,00 Approximately (US$ 4,50)
Tickets to Mundo a Vapor - BRL 20,00 Approximately (US$ 6,00)
Tickets to the Harley-Davidson Motor Show Museum - BRL 20,00 Approximately (US$ 6,00)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stay at your hotel lobby 5 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide full name from all passengers
- Please provide Passport number from all passengers. In case of brazilians, only number ID (RG) is needed.
- If this data is not sent immediately after booking to the e-mail located in the voucher, the service may not be confirmed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Gramado and Canela Day Tour from Porto Alegre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Gramado and Canela Day Tour from Porto Alegre?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Gramado and Canela Day Tour from Porto Alegre?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Gramado and Canela Day Tour from Porto Alegre?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Gramado and Canela Day Tour from Porto Alegre
5 hours 10 minutes
7 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPorto AlegreBus Tours - South BrazilWalking Tours - South BrazilHistorical Tours - South BrazilFull-day Tours - South BrazilCategory