3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Spend the day in the fun and interactive museum of Science and Technology in Porto Alegre. Stroll through the museum’s many exhibits and participate in experiments and activities. Learn about mammals, plants, outer space, archaeology and much more from the stationed mediators as you peruse the floors of this kid-friendly museum.
- Enjoy the day in the PUCRS Science and Technology Museum
- Interact with exhibits and experiments throughout the complex
- Learn about mammals, plants, outer space, and many more topics
- This is a kid-friendly museum where children are encouraged to learn
Saved to wishlist!
Team of Mediators
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseu de Ciencias e Tecnologia da PUCRS, Avenida Ipiranga 6681 Prédio 40, Porto Alegre, State of Rio Grande do Sul 90619-900 Brazil
9am to 5pm (Tuesday to Friday)
10am to 6pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museu de Ciencias e Tecnologia da PUCRS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 61633P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesPorto AlegreAttractions & Museums - South BrazilMuseum Tickets & Passes - South BrazilCategory