8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go beyond the sights of Portland, Maine and take a day trip to Salem, Massachusetts. The town of Salem is known for its famous witch trials that took place in 1692. Learn about the history of Salem on a guided tour through the town and see several landmarks including the Salem Witch Museum, the memorial, and Phillips House. On your way to Salem, stop in Kennebunkport to explore the historic village.
- See filming locations from Disney’s Hocus Pocus
- Learn about the 20 victims of the 1692 trials
- Hassle-free transfers from your Portland hotel included
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Globe Trekkers Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salem, Mass and Kennebunkport Private VIP Day Trip From Portland?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Salem, Mass and Kennebunkport Private VIP Day Trip From Portland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salem, Mass and Kennebunkport Private VIP Day Trip From Portland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHalloweenFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPortlandBus Tours - MaineAudio Guides - MaineHalloween - MaineFull-day Tours - MaineCategory