- Full-day Chief Roi Mata Domain, Artok Island and rainforest tour of Vanuatu
- Explore Chief Roi Mata's domain and burial site, Vanuatu’s only UNESCO World Heritage site
- See the mass burial site of Artok Island and Fels Cave on Lelepa Island
- Discover the rich biodiversity of Vanuatu’s ancient rainforest
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atmosphere Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.