14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
Any Optional Tours
Departure & Return
Safeya Zaghloul, Port Fouad City, Port Said Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egyptian Felucca ride On the Nile
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Giza pyramids and Sphinx and Egyptian museum and old market from Port said?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Giza pyramids and Sphinx and Egyptian museum and old market from Port said?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit Giza pyramids and Sphinx and Egyptian museum and old market from Port said?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Giza pyramids and Sphinx and Egyptian museum and old market from Port said?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit Giza pyramids and Sphinx and Egyptian museum and old market from Port said
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPort SaidShore Excursions - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezPorts of Call Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezShore Excursions - CairoBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoPorts of Call Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoShore Excursions - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaCategory