4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience oyster farming in South Australia on a tour from Port Lincoln to Coffin Bay. You'll wade through the water from the shore to a semi-submerged deck in a working oyster farm, where a local farmer will tell you about farming methods and how oysters grow. Then taste fresh oysters right out of Coffin Bay.
- Enjoy an immersive culinary experience in South Australia at a Coffin Bay oyster farm
- Round-trip transport provided from Port Lincoln
- Waders provided for you to wear in the water
- Upgrade your oyster tasting to include a glass of wine, sparkling wine, extra oysters, or a seafood platter
Saved to wishlist!
Protective clothing (waterproof waders) supplied.
Transport from Port Lincoln to Coffin Bay + return
You may wish to bring your own water bottle in hot weather.
Departure & Return
100 Esplanade, Coffin Bay SA 5607, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing as youll be putting waterproof waders on over the top of what you wear. Bring a waterproof camera if you have one, and a pair of socks to help you get into/ out of the waterproof waders. As we will be out in the water, please dress to the weather conditions on the day. Ie if its hot please bring a hat, for cooler weather it would be beneficial to bring a jacket. In winter you may choose to wear a scarf and beanie.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oyster Farm Tours - Coffin Bay
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Oyster Farm and Tasting Tour with Hotel Pick-up and return from Port Lincoln?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oyster Farm and Tasting Tour with Hotel Pick-up and return from Port Lincoln?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oyster Farm and Tasting Tour with Hotel Pick-up and return from Port Lincoln?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Oyster Farm and Tasting Tour with Hotel Pick-up and return from Port Lincoln
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPort LincolnShore Excursions - South AustraliaWater Tours - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory