- No interlopers: enjoy a personalized croc experience on this private tour
- Your skipper provides an informative commentary throughout the tour
- Perfect for children: fill in a coloring sheet and spot some crocs
- No rough seas: the entire cruise is on a calm section of river, not at sea
Departure & Return
Please meet directly at the Lady Douglas boat, Berth C16, (Next to Sailaway), Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. We do not have an office, MEET AT BOAT 15 MINS PRIOR TO TOURS DEPARTURE TIME.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lady Douglas River Cruise
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands