6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
approx 3 hours at the outer reef platform
Reef presentation by marine biologist
Use of Snorkeling equipment
10-minute helicopter scenic flight
Buoyancy vests and flotation noodles
Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
Semi-submersible coral viewing tour with commentary
Fish feeding (conducted by crew)
Hotel pickup and drop off
Guided Snorkelling Tour
Oceanwalker helmet diving
Departure & Return
44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Check-in is at the Quicksilver reservations counter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Port Douglas - Cruise and 10 Minute Scenic Flight?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Port Douglas - Cruise and 10 Minute Scenic Flight?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Port Douglas - Cruise and 10 Minute Scenic Flight?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Port Douglas - Cruise and 10 Minute Scenic Flight?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Helicopter ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort DouglasCatamaran Cruises - QueenslandHelicopter Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCatamaran Cruises - AeroglenHelicopter Tours - AeroglenWater Tours - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenCatamaran Cruises - Cairns & the Tropical NorthHelicopter Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthWater Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthFull-day Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthCategory