Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore one of Australia’s most popular attraction, the Daintree rainforest
- This small-group tour offers a personalized experience
- Insect repellent and a raincoat is provided
- Enjoy convenient pickup from Port Douglas and the surrounding area
Departure & Return
Please note that we do not pick up from Cairns, only Port Douglas and surrounds. However, you are most welcome to drive up to Port Douglas and meet us at the Wildlife Habitat. There is free and safe parking available here.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daintree Discovery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized