- Cruise with a guide along the Daintree River
- See tropical birds and lush rainforest plant life
- Watch for marine animals and take in views of Thornton Peak
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Extra cruises are free for up to 30 days. *Daintree Explorer Pass is free and subject to seat availability on either of our cruises and on condition that fare paying are already booked on a scheduled cruise departure. Fare paying passengers on their first cruise are given priority on seat availability. Second cruise *free passengers are welcome to return on a later cruise date for up to 30 days. Proof of identity and Crocodile Express Pass is required on all passengers travelling on 'extra cruise'.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crocodile Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.