- 2-day Cairns Combo tour: Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest tour
- Enjoy a full-day cruise of the UNESCO-listed Great Barrier Reef
- Marvel at colourful corals and tropical fish on a beginner-friendly scuba dive
- Venture into the wild Daintree rainforest and walk the Mossman Gorge
- Explore the remote beaches and rainforest trails of Cape Tribulation
- Great-value tours include hotel pick-up, lunch and all activities
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There are 2 Options for this Package. Combo "Cairns City" is for all Cairns City Accommodation. Combo "Northern Beaches" must be selected for Machans Beach, Holloways Beach, Trinity Beach, Kewarra Beach & Palm Cove. If you book a "Northern Beaches" Option, there is a $22 per person charge for return Transfers for the Reef Tour. This amount is payable direct to the driver
- Tour package is not available from Port Douglas
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring wet weather gear (Dec-April)
- Child rate applies to ages 4 -12 and no scuba dive is included. Minimum child age for introductory dive is 12 years of age - if they would like to dive, they must be booked as an adult
- Only Great Barrier Reef Tour operates Christmas Day 25th Dec, with a surcharge of AUD$100 per person, payable on the day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff