9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of the tropics on this full-day tasting tour of the Atheron Tablelands from Port Douglas, including hotel pick-up. Enjoy a refreshing breakfast, then visit boutique wineries, meet with artisan producers and stroll around coffee and banana plantations, stopping to sample a variety of wines, chocolates, cheeses and beers. After a delicious lunch at the Mount Uncle Distillery, enjoy a tour of Coffee Works, spot platypus in the outback and indulge in mango sorbet.
- Full-day food and wine tasting tour of the Atheron Tablelands from Port Douglas
- Enjoy tours and tastings of wineries, artisan producers, distilleries and coffee plantations
- Sample a range of local specialties like tropical fruit wines, homemade fudge and dried dragon fruit
- Spot platypus in their natural environment
- Travel by comfortable minibus
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and wine tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in and around Port Douglas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brett's Kuranda Half Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food & Wine Tasting Tour from Port Douglas?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food & Wine Tasting Tour from Port Douglas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food & Wine Tasting Tour from Port Douglas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food & Wine Tasting Tour from Port Douglas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPort DouglasFood Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandWine Tastings - QueenslandDistillery Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandFood Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - AeroglenWine Tastings - AeroglenDistillery Tours - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenFood Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthBus Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthWine Tastings - Cairns & the Tropical NorthDistillery Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthFull-day Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthCategory