Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day food and wine tasting tour of the Atheron Tablelands from Port Douglas
- Enjoy tours and tastings of wineries, artisan producers, distilleries and coffee plantations
- Sample a range of local specialties like tropical fruit wines, homemade fudge and dried dragon fruit
- Spot platypus in their natural environment
- Travel by comfortable minibus
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise food allergies direct to the operator prior to the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brett's Kuranda & Outback Tasting Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons