Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the only Great Barrier Reef islands located within easy sailing distance of Port Douglas
- Take a guided snorkeling tour, glass-bottom boat tour or simply soak up the scenery from the beach or boat deck
- Snack on light refreshments and afternoon tea aboard the spacious catamaran
- View the sunset during your return sail to Port Douglas
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is an adults-only cruise
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A light jacket is recommended for cooler evenings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailaway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Low Isles Snorkeling and Sailing Cruise from Port Douglas.
- "An amazing cruise, I don’t snorkel but I still had a great time, lovely sail boat and the 2 crew members were great fun, food provided is excellent, the sail back at sunset was heaven, everyone has a good time." See review