- Insightful commentary provided by the guide
- Go to some of the tallest sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere
- Experience more of Tasmania outside of the historic site
- Food tastings, and port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Port Arthur Historic site please make your way up stairs to the main entrance to the Port Arthur Historical site.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats not available.
- Dress code is comfortable and active.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.