8 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
One of the most fascinating archaeological ruins in the world, Pompeii is a highlight of southern Italy. Save hours by booking your entrance ticket in advance to avoid the long lines and have more time to spend exploring the remains of temples, baths, villas, and shops frozen in time since AD 79. No need to print a ticket—simply show your smartphone voucher at the dedicated ticket window.
- Skip past the crowds at the entrance with pre-booked Pompeii tickets
- Take your time to stroll along the paved streets of the ancient Roman city
- Admire the Villa of Mysteries, baths, forum, and other spectacular sites
- Redeem your ticket with your smartphone quickly and easily
Saved to wishlist!
any kind of transportation
Food and drink
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Took about 3 1/2 hours .. Get there when it opens for some views without crowds overtaking your photos." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Pompeii Ruins Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingPompeiiSkip-the-Line Tours - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoSkip-the-Line Tours - AmalfiAttractions & Museums - AmalfiSkip-the-Line Tours - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoCategory