- 9-hour private trip to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast from Naples, Sorrento or Salerno
- Visit the ancient city of Pompeii, buried by a 1st-century volcanic eruption
- Travel along the scenic Amalfi Coast road to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Enjoy the flexibility to design your itinerary with your driver
- Choose a fully-guided tour or visit each stop independently
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pick up at hotels, vacation rentals, railway stations and cruise terminals.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One day is not enough to visit all the coast. We normally manage to stop in one or two of the villages. You will be free to decide with the support of your driver where would you prefer to stop and how long.
- If any group member does not will to walk in Pompeii there are some cafés and gift shops right in front of the ticket office
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- We recommend comfortable shoes for Pompeii. And sun gears during summertime.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leisure Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Trip to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast.