- Full-day private trip from Naples to Sorrento and Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Amalfi Coast drive with a private English-speaking driver behind the wheel
- Choose 2-3 points along the way to stop – the location options are yours
- Visit the historic cathedral in Amalfi, the manicured gardens of Ravello, the boutiques of Positano or the pedestrian-friendly town of Sorrento
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Naples and Sorrento from hotels, vacation rentals, train station, airport and cruise
terminal/port. Please specify the pick up place you require
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Stops in each town will depend on your choice. Usually, we manage to visit 2 or a maximum of 3 places on the itinerary.
- From Positano to Amalfi there are options to take a boat trip to see the coast from the sea, which is spectacular. Please let us know before the tour start would you be interested.
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- The Amalfi drive is a highly spectacular but winding road. Please be aware that driving may take longer than you expect.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leisure Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sorrento and Amalfi Coast - Private Day Trip .