Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the ancient city of Pompeii on this small-group tour
- Spend more time exploring the ruins with skip-the-line entry tickets
- See key buildings like the Basilica, the Forum, and the thermal baths
- Tours are available in several languages
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the main entrance of Pompeii ruins called Porta Marina Superiore in front of Bar with many hanging lemons called Hortus
The tour will finish inside the ruins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour will be available all year around with rain or shine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen in the summer.
- Bring a small bottle of water
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- For under18 y.o. travelers, please bring your ID card/passport with you
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience