Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the ticket line at Pompeii by booking in advance
- Learn about the ancient city and its destruction from a guide
- Gain more insight into the archaeological ruins than you would on your own
- See one of Italy's UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Departure & Return
Pick up point will be at 10:50am in the garden of the Hotel Vittoria, right outside the coral shop called CELLINI. We will be there with a sign with the customer's name on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All those booking the "Child" fare must show a valid ID or Passport at the Ticket Office, otherwise they could be asked to pay the full Adult fare
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms