- Private tour of Pompeii with an archaeologist guide
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of Pompeii on a walking tour
- Hear tales about Mt. Vesuvius and the eruption of AD79
- See Pompeii highlights such as the Stabian Baths and Forum
Departure & Return
Leaving the guide at the ruins of Pompeii. The guide will be happy to help you with useful information on how to get back to the accommodation or the closes train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We organize a specific itinerary for wheelchair users.
- It is best to use closed shoes and not flip flops, since it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Pompeii with opened shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I suggest this tour for everyone that wants a short and intense insight into Pompeii’s most interesting facets." See review