- Discover the archaeological site of Pompeii on a 2-hour walking tour
- Visit the residential part of town with houses, shops, a bakery, and more
- Learn about the daily life of ancient Romans from your informative guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Departure & Return
Meet the guide at main entrance of Pompei Ruins, called Porta Marina Superiore.
Leaving the guide at the ruins of Pompeii. The guide will be happy to help you with useful information on how to get back to the accommodation or the closes train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- For wheelchair users we can design a specific itinerary upon request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience