6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Head to the foothills of Annapurna with your own private guide for a day of hiking in the mountains and visiting Nepalese villages. After a scenic drive from Pokhara to Kande, your guide leads you on a hike to Australian Camp, Dhampus village, and Phedi. Soak in views of the Himalayas from Dhaulagiri to Manaslu, including the Annapurna range and Fishtail, and learn about Gurung traditions as you pass through Dhampus. Includes private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private full-day hike in the Annapurna Foothills, from Pokhara
- Take in sweeping views of the Annapurna Range and other Himalayan mountains
- Visit traditional villages for an experience of rural life in Nepal
- Private tour operated with just your group and a guide/driver
- Includes entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private local guide
Transport by private vehicle to and from your lakeside Pokhara hotel
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Pokhara Lakeside Area from any hotels booked with-in area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A significant amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nepal Tour & Trekking Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Hike in the Annapurna Foothills in Pokhara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Hike in the Annapurna Foothills in Pokhara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Hike in the Annapurna Foothills in Pokhara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Hike in the Annapurna Foothills in Pokhara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Hike in the Annapurna Foothills in Pokhara
6 to 7 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPokharaBus Tours - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduBus Tours - VaranasiNature and Wildlife - VaranasiWalking Tours - VaranasiBus Tours - ParoNature and Wildlife - ParoWalking Tours - ParoCategory