8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All comfortable Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during Chitwan National Park Tour
Private vehicle for the entire Sightseeing tour.
Transportation from Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara by Private Car
3 Star Category hotel accommodation in Pokhara and Kathmandu with BB Plan Twin Sharing.
Chitawan Jungle Safari Tour (including Guide, Elephant Safari, Cannoning, Jingle Walk, National Park Fee
All government and local taxes if necessary.
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Cold drinks; cola, fanta, sprite, and mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, beer and bar bills.
Expenses of meal (lunch and dinner) in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Donation and entrance fee during sightseeing tour.
Travel Insurance and evacuation of yours.
Souvenir or other expenses during the trekking.
Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
Not mention above in our service.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
One of the representative from Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure will be waiting you outside the international airport terminal gate holding your name and transfer you to the hotel.
- Tribhuvan International Airport,Kathmandu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu(1,300m/4,264 ft)
- After your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu, one of our representatives from Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure will pick you up. Transfer to the respective hotel and we will have a brief intro with the sweet welcoming gift. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Sightseeing Kathmandu Valley(4-6hr)
- The day starts with some necessary guidance during the trip and starts our journey to explore the beauty of Kathmandu. The place that is listed in UNESCO’s World Heritage sites including Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, and Patan Darbar Square and so on. Pashupatinath Temple: Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most important religious sites in Nepal as well in Asia. Temple built around the 5th century and said that it existed at the beginning of the millennium with the discovery of God Shiva Lingam. It considers the holy place for Hindus and Buddhists. Patan Durbar Square: It is also known Durbar Dquare, which is use to be the residence of the royal family of Nepal. It lies in the heart of the Patan city consisting of different temples inside out. Boudhanath Stupa: Bodnath Stupa is the largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest place for Buddhists. It was built around the 14th century. The structure of Stupa is identifiable as a huge, semi-circle white dome and unblinking eyes painted on each side with the towering spire. The overall shape of the stupa represents the Buddhist mandala and road toward enlightenment, peace, and prosperity.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara(823m/2,700ft)6 – 7 hrs
- Drive early in the morning toward beautiful city Pokhara, which takes 6-7hrs to reach. Witnessing majestic views of hills, cliffs, greenery lands and forest along the road with the sense of fresh air. Pokhara offers you its own natural beauty including lakes, caves, Himalayas and its cultures. Overnight at a Lakeside Hotel, Pokhara.
- Day 04: Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
- Early morning, excursion to Sarangkote hill for sunrise and Mountain View (weather permitting) Sarangkote is the most popular viewpoint in Pokhara. Situated at an altitude of 1,592m, Sarangkote offers the magnificent view of Mt. Machhapuchhare and Annapurna Massif (weather permitting). You can also have a good aerial view of Pokhara valley from here. After breakfast, visit Pokhara including Davi’s fall, the Seti Gorge and Gupteshore Cave, Davi’s fall is an awesome waterfall lying about 2km south-west of the center on the highway to Tansen. In July 1961, Swiss couples were bathing in the stream Pardi Khola, just above the fall. A sudden flood from the Fewa Dam swept away Mrs. Davis and mysteriously disappeared down into an underground passage beneath the fall since fall has been called Davi’s fall. Overnight at your hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 05: Drive to Chitwan (5-6hr)
- After breakfast, drive through scenic mountain highway to Chitwan (187kms/5-6 hrs). Chitwan National Park is proud to be called Asia’s one of the best-managed parks and is home to over 50 species of mammals, 55 species of amphibians and reptiles and 525 species of birds. Wildlife that thrives here include; the great one-horned Asian Rhinoceros, Gaur, wild Bison, Sloth Bear, four different species of Deer, the Rhesus Monkey and the black-faced Langur, the spotted Leopard, the fish-eating Gharial, the flesh-eating marsh Crocodile, and the Gangetic Dolphin among many others. It is also one of the last refuges of the Royal Bengal tiger. The birdlife too is very rich and varied and a delight for Ornithologists. Transfer to the resort in Chitwan. Lunch at your resort
- Day 06: Chitwan National Park Visit
- Jungle activities such as jungle/nature walk, dugout canoe ride Jungle walk tour allows you to explore different habitat, from the flood-plain grassland to the dense Sal forests, where you get the opportunity of good animal sights at your own pace. Since it disturbs the animals less while walking through the forest, it is usually a better chance of discovering wildlife. During the walk, you will also get a chance to see different kinds of plants and herbs in the National park. The naturalists can give thorough descriptions of the wildlife and herbs there. Floating down on the River by dugout canoe is the best way to discover the habitat of crocodiles on the bank of the river. It is also a relaxing and better way to watch different kinds of aquatic birds and wildlife species when they come to the bank of the river to drink water.
- Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu(4-6hr)
- After Breakfast in the morning you will drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 08: Departure Day
- Our Driver will Transfer you to the International airport to connect the international flight for your onward destination
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY himalayan sanctuary adventure private limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPokharaBus Tours - KathmanduCity Tours - KathmanduAudio Guides - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduBus Tours - VaranasiCity Tours - VaranasiAudio Guides - VaranasiMulti-day Tours - VaranasiBus Tours - DarjeelingCity Tours - DarjeelingAudio Guides - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingCategory