- Receive personalized instruction during a private class
- Make fresh pizza and gelato by hand
- Learn about Italy’s culinary traditions
- Includes light meal with wine and olive oil tasting
Departure & Return
Follow to: Strada Provinciale 1 per San Gimignano, 24. Località Foci, Poggibonsi (SI).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The cooking class operate with small groups
- Lunch will be done with the food prepared together
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the event.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bottega Torciano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.