Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Afternoon or evening pizza-cooking class near San Gimignano
- Prepare pizza the traditional Italian way with help from your instructor
- Learn the importance of provenance in Italian pizza-making
- Savor your meal accompanied by delicious Tuscan wines and oils
Departure & Return
Follow to: Strada Provinciale 1 per San Gimignano, 24. Località Foci, Poggibonsi (SI).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The cooking class operate with small groups
- Lunch will be done with the food prepared together
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the event.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bottega Torciano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.