5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drink during the tour
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance - optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: autumn, winter, spring each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Vrmac Hiking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vrmac Hiking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vrmac Hiking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vrmac Hiking Tour
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaShore Excursions - KotorHiking - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorEco Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorShore Excursions - DubrovnikHiking - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikEco Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikShore Excursions - TiranaHiking - TiranaNature and Wildlife - TiranaEco Tours - TiranaPorts of Call Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory