6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture out from the busy capital of Podgorica to the Montenegrin countryside for a day of wine tastings. Visit villages around Lake Skadar and discover ancient architecture as you make your way to a couple of vineyards. Sample various local wines and liquors paired with homemade snacks and learn about the winemaking process as you admire the beautiful lake scenery throughout the day.
- Take a full-day wine tasting tour from Podgorica to the Lake Skadar region
- Visit small villages around the lake and explore the local vineyards
- Sample local wines and liquors paired with homemade snacks
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
Local licensed guide
Souvenirs, extra activities and food/snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kotor- Budva-Cetinje - Njegusi (25 serpentines) tour from Podgorica city?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kotor- Budva-Cetinje - Njegusi (25 serpentines) tour from Podgorica city?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kotor- Budva-Cetinje - Njegusi (25 serpentines) tour from Podgorica city?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kotor- Budva-Cetinje - Njegusi (25 serpentines) tour from Podgorica city?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kotor- Budva-Cetinje - Njegusi (25 serpentines) tour from Podgorica city
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaWalking Tours - KotorPhotography Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorWalking Tours - DubrovnikPhotography Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - TiranaPhotography Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory