3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get to know the landmarks and hidden gems of Podgorica on this half-day private walking tour. Benefit from personalized guide attention and a flexible itinerary; this private tour ensures you can also travel at your own pace. Explore Independence Square and the Roman Bridge, where the Moraca and Ribnica rivers converge. Learn about the history of the town's Ottoman rule through your guide's engaging commentary as you travel.
- Private tour means personal attention for you and your party
- Learn about the history and culture of Podgorica through guided commentary
- Walking tour lets you get up close to the monuments and landmarks
- Comprehensive tour of the city in just a few hours
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all travelers on the specific address in Podgorica city requested by the client.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Podgorica sights - panorama and family winery?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Podgorica sights - panorama and family winery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Podgorica sights - panorama and family winery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Podgorica sights - panorama and family winery?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45486P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaFood Tours - BudvaCity Tours - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaFood Tours - KotorCity Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - DubrovnikCity Tours - DubrovnikWine Tastings - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory