2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the charm and beauty of Lake Skadar—one of Montenegro’s top natural attractions—on this sightseeing cruise from Virpazar. Hop aboard your vessel, the Pelikan, and take to the calm waters of Lake Skadar. With live commentary on-board, learn the history of islands and fortresses like Grmožur, Lesendro, and Starčevo, and enjoy uninterrupted views over the coves, islets, and fjords for which Lake Skadar is famous.
- See the best of beautiful Lake Skadar from the water on this sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary shares the history of landmarks like Grmožur and Starčevo
- Sweeping views of Lake Skadar’s coves, islets, and fjords
- Discover ancient fortresses nestled in the surrounding hills
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DOO PELIKAN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pelikan Boat Trips On Skadar Lake Virpazar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pelikan Boat Trips On Skadar Lake Virpazar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pelikan Boat Trips On Skadar Lake Virpazar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 69794P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaNature and Wildlife - BudvaWater Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - KotorWater Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikWater Tours - DubrovnikCategory