- Take a half-day private tour from Podgorica to the Montenegro countryside
- Visit the Niagara Waterfall, the Cijevna River Canyon, and Ostrog Monastery
- Learn about the history of culture of Montenegro throughout the day
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide and vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A visit to the monastery requires clothing that covers the shoulders and knees for all visitors.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Niagara falls set in a serene setting is a very calming place and ideal for picnics, but since we went in winter wasn't the ideal time for it ." See review