8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
transfer airport - hotel - airport by modern, air-conditioned vehicles
licensed travel guide for excursions provided by the program (in English)
travel guide for hiking tour (2nd day) hiking sticks
rafting on the Tara River, licensed skipper, equipment, horse riding in Kolašin – 2 hours
Skadar lake cruising – 2 hours, food and drink degustation during cruising
residence tax and insurance, road expenses and parking fees, travel health insurance, tourist tax
tickets: NP Lovćen, Njegoš’s mausoleum, Adventure Park – 2 hours (equipment and professional staff)
National Park Biogradska Gora, National Park Skadar Lake, Old Olive Tree visit
Fees: for localities not listed in *Included in price (Budva 'Citadel', fortress Besac in Virpazar…)
Licensed tourist guide for a specific language - for extra fee
Drinks and food not listed in the program, Visits to bars and restaurants not listed in the program
Transfer from an airport that is not listed in the program - for extra fee
Single room use - for extra fee
Other non-program costs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.
We pick from ports: Kotor and Bar.
Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
Pick up from other hotels, accommodations and airports in the region on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Min. age for rafting tour: 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Availability: April - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Montenegro Active Tour Package 7 nights / 8 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montenegro Active Tour Package 7 nights / 8 days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montenegro Active Tour Package 7 nights / 8 days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Montenegro Active Tour Package 7 nights / 8 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaShore Excursions - KotorBus Tours - KotorHiking - KotorMulti-day Tours - KotorWater Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikHiking - DubrovnikMulti-day Tours - DubrovnikWater Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikShore Excursions - TiranaBus Tours - TiranaHiking - TiranaMulti-day Tours - TiranaWater Tours - TiranaPorts of Call Tours - TiranaCategory