6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cetinje Monastery and the Lovćen National Park make ideal day trips from Podgorica, but organizing tickets and transportation to visit independently takes up valuable sightseeing time. On this tour, save time and reach both sites of interest in a day by private air-conditioned vehicle. Learn of the Cetinje Monastery’s 15th-century history from your guide, and admire spectacular views from Mt Lovćen—deep in the heart of the Lovćen National Park.
- Visit Cetinje Monastery and the Lovćen National Park with ease in a day
- Your private guide explains the Cetinje Monastery’s 15th-century history
- Sweeping views over the beautiful Lovćen National Park
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Podgorica hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenirs and visiting winery for wine, liquor and food degustation-can be organize on your request
National Park ticket 2EUR per person
Lovcen mausoleum ticket 5EUR per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers on the specific address on your request in Podgorica .
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
6/27/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lovcen mausoleum - Old Royal Capital - Rijeka Crnojevica wine & food tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lovcen mausoleum - Old Royal Capital - Rijeka Crnojevica wine & food tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lovcen mausoleum - Old Royal Capital - Rijeka Crnojevica wine & food tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lovcen mausoleum - Old Royal Capital - Rijeka Crnojevica wine & food tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lovcen mausoleum - Old Royal Capital - Rijeka Crnojevica wine & food tasting
1 hour 50 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaFood Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - DubrovnikWine Tastings - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikFood Tours - TiranaWine Tastings - TiranaWalking Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory