5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transfer airport (Podgorica or Tivat) - hotel - airport, by modern air-conditioned vehicles
Panoramic tour of Podgorica
City tour of Podgorica with licensed tourist guide (in English) – approx. 2 hours
Licensed travel guide for excursions provided by the program (in English)
3 or 4-star hotel accommodation in a double/triple room in Podgorica - 4 nights
Residence tax and insurance, road expenses and parking fees, travel health insurance, tourist tax
Tickets: National Park Durmitor, King Nikola’s Museum
Tickets: National Park Biogradska Gora, Botanical Garden, train ticket Podgorica – Kolašin,
food degustation at Njeguši village (3rd day)
Tickets: Visit Njegoš's home in Njeguši, Cathedral of St. Triphon in Kotor, Budva City Walls.
Licensed tourist guide for a specific language.
Drinks and food during excursions not listed in the program.
Visits to the bars and restaurants not listed in the program.
Other non - program costs.
Single room use
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from airports: Podgorica or Tivat.
Pick up from ports: Kotor or Bar.
Pick up from hotels in Montenegro.
Pick up from other airports and hotels in the region on request - for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Availability: March - December each year (depending on weather conditions)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Fairytale Montenegro 4 nights / 5 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fairytale Montenegro 4 nights / 5 days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fairytale Montenegro 4 nights / 5 days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fairytale Montenegro 4 nights / 5 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaShore Excursions - BudvaRail Tours - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - KotorRail Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorMulti-day Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorShore Excursions - DubrovnikRail Tours - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikMulti-day Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikCategory