5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drink during the tour
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance - optional
For Extra Charge: Licensed tourist guide for a specific language
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: All year around (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Durmitor – Bobotov kuk (2.523m) Hiking Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Durmitor – Bobotov kuk (2.523m) Hiking Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Durmitor – Bobotov kuk (2.523m) Hiking Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Durmitor – Bobotov kuk (2.523m) Hiking Tour
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaHiking - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaEco Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaHiking - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorEco Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorHiking - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikEco Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory