3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer airport (Podgorica or Tivat) - hotel - airport, by modern air-conditioned vehicles
Budva Old Town tour accompanied by a licensed tourist guide (English language)
3 /4-star hotel accommodation in a double/triple room in Budva - 2 nights
residence tax and insurance, road expenses and parking fees, travel health insurance, tourist tax
Rafting on Tara River, licensed skipper, equipment
Tickets: for localities in Budva
A licensed travel guide for another language
Transfer from an airport that is not listed in the program
Drinks and food not listed in the program
Visitis to bars and restaurants that are not listed in the program
Other non-program costs
Single room use
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from airports: Podgorica or Tivat.
Pick up from ports: Kotor or Budva.
Pick up from hotels in Montenegro.
Pick up from other airports and hotels in the region on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min. age for rafting is 6 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: April - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Adriatic and Rafting Mix 2 nights / 3 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adriatic and Rafting Mix 2 nights / 3 days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adriatic and Rafting Mix 2 nights / 3 days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Adriatic and Rafting Mix 2 nights / 3 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaShore Excursions - KotorBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorMulti-day Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikMulti-day Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikShore Excursions - TiranaBus Tours - TiranaNature and Wildlife - TiranaMulti-day Tours - TiranaWalking Tours - TiranaPorts of Call Tours - TiranaCategory