2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
ATV tour – 2 hours ATV, fuel, helmets, instruction, rain and dust protective clothing
Guide in English
Food and drinks, Visits to the bars and restaurants
Travel health insurance, Other non-program costs
Transfer to the starting point of ATV tour and from the ending point - on request for extra fee
Departure & Return
Ponari , Ponari, MontenegroThis activity will end right where it started.
Starting point: Ponari, Žabljak Crnojevića, Montenegro.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/22/2020 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age: drivers – 18 years, passengers – 16 years
- Driving license: B category.
- Separately ATV drive on different ATV vehicles on request for extra fee.
- Recommended equipment: sports shoes, multilayer clothing, wind jackets (depending on weather conditions).
- The organizer reserves the right to change the route according to the weather conditions!
- We will send to your e-mail address or telephone number google maps location after booking the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Availability: March - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Tour Montenegro - Žabljak Crnojevića?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Tour Montenegro - Žabljak Crnojevića?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Tour Montenegro - Žabljak Crnojevića?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Tour Montenegro - Žabljak Crnojevića
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPodgorica4WD Tours - KotorSporting Events - KotorExtreme - Kotor4WD Tours - DubrovnikSporting Events - DubrovnikExtreme - Dubrovnik4WD Tours - TiranaSporting Events - TiranaExtreme - TiranaCategory