Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Half-day ziplining, rappelling, and ATV tour from Playa del Carmen
- Discover the jungle aboard an all-terrain vehicle
- Visit two cenotes, one underground and the other open-air
- Rappel and zipline in the underground cenote
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Playa del Carmen included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van is available from most hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
What To Expect
After hotel pickup in Playa del Carmen, start with a jungle hike before boarding your Polaris UTV. Test your off-road driving skills through challenging terrain, cliffs, and valleys.
Park your Polaris near the first cenote. With the help of your guide, you’ll rappel down into the underground cavern, through a hole just big enough for a person. Admire the rock formations as you make your way down.
Inside the cavern, speed along a double-security zipline cable and splash into clear cenote waters.
Reboard your Polaris for another off-road excursion that will lead you to the second cenote, where you can cliff-jump, snorkel, or just relax. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8
- Minimum height is 4ft
- Maximum weight is 260lbs
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed, for safety
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license. Driver's permits are not allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms