10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ticking off the Riviera Maya’s highlights can be tricky on limited time. Maximize your visit on a tour of Tulum, Coba, and the Mesoamerican reef to experience 3 top attractions in just 1 day, with insights provided by your professional guide. Explore ancient ruins and glimpse native marine life as you snorkel in the Caribbean Sea, then relax after a busy day with included round-trip transfer from your hotel.
- Travel between dispersed attractions with ease via air-conditioned minivan
- Save time finding a meeting point with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn about Riviera Maya’s history and nature from your guide
- Avoid hidden costs with a buffet lunch included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all hotels of Riviera Maya, includes Playa del Carmen and Tulum. Cancun area can get extra payment to pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayan Riviera Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Coba Snorkel tour Premium Service?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Coba Snorkel tour Premium Service?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Coba Snorkel tour Premium Service?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Coba Snorkel tour Premium Service?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 32012P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del CarmenSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - CozumelSnorkeling - TulumCategory