Are you interested in?
940 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1257 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
361 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation in van with air conditioner and television.
Boat Trip in Bacalar
Panoramic visit of Fort San Felipe and Laguna de Bacalar.
Lunch at the lagoon shore
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/25/2018 - 10/30/2023
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don´t forget:
- Beach Towel
- A change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Water shoes
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Extra money
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour To Bacalar And The Lagoon Of The 7 Colors From Playa Del Carmen And Riviera?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour To Bacalar And The Lagoon Of The 7 Colors From Playa Del Carmen And Riviera?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour To Bacalar And The Lagoon Of The 7 Colors From Playa Del Carmen And Riviera?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour To Bacalar And The Lagoon Of The 7 Colors From Playa Del Carmen And Riviera?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P147
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumWater Tours - TulumEco Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory