- Full-day private tour of Muyil, Tulum and Coba archaeological sites
- Visit Muyil at the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Sian Ka'an
- View El Castillo overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Climb 120 steps to the top of Nohoch Muul, the Yucatán’s tallest pyramid
- Buffet lunch plus private hotel pickup and drop-off included from Tulum
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Learn about the subterranean chambers that have been discovered and hear how the Maya site once served as a significant religious and cultural center. Then continue on to the restored ruins of Tulum, where iconic structures like El Castillo (The Castle) perch on a cliff above the Caribbean Sea.
After a buffet lunch, you’re taken to Coba for a personal tour of the former urban center surrounded by rainforest, lakes and cenotes. Search the trees for colorful birds and climb up Nohuch Mul, noted as the tallest pyramid on the Yucatán Peninsula.
You’re rewarded with breathtaking views at the top before return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms