Departure & Return
For Airbnb apartments and houses we have different meeting points in Playa del Carmen to deal with transportation. The afternoon before the tour we indicate your closest meeting point to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holbox Magico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Magical Holbox Tour from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- "You probably won't have time to eat breakfast at your hotel, the lunch will be a disappointment if you have better offerings at your hotel, but you at least make it back in time for a late dinner." See review