- Catamaran sailing tour from Playa del Carmen
- Discover coral formations and see schools of colorful fish while snorkeling
- Explore the waters with a stand-up paddleboard
- Relax with lunch and an open bar after snorkeling and paddleboarding
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned van included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
As your captain cruises along the Riviera Maya coastline, relax on the deck and admire the scenery: upscale hotels, isolated beaches, and wildlife in the sea.
Drop anchor at Inah Reef, a top snorkeling destination. Jump in the water with your snorkel gear, or try stand-up paddleboarding. With large coral formations and an abundance of marine life, this is an underwater sanctuary that should not be missed.
Worked up an appetite? Enjoy a gourmet lunch and refreshing drinks from an open bar on board. Your tour ends with return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation on any snorkel activity if you are pregnant, have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms