- Emotions Native Park Adventure: ATV, caves, and zip-line
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and all activities
- Towels and lockers included for your convenience
Departure & Return
This option doesn´t include transportation. Start times for the tour: 8.00 am, 11:00 am and 3:00 pm please be there 15 mins before the tour time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Go through jungle paths for one hour enjoying the natural beauty of the park. Cross a bridge over a cenote, view Maya ruins, and brave a walk across a treetop suspension bridge.
Grab a snack, and then go to the Cenote de la Luz and learn about the formation of cenotes, stalagmites, and stalactites. Soar through the jungle on a zipline and cool off with a swim in the stunning Cenote Media Luna.
Take the time to shower and change before making your own way back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to participate in the activities
- Only passengers over 18 years old can drive the ATV
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates under all weather conditions
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- For safety reasons, at Emotions Native Park, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Emotions Native Park with ATV, Cenote & Ziplines -Admission Ticket only.