8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Maya culture on this full-day tour from Cancun and Riviera. Learn about the archaeological ruins and restoration efforts of Ek’ Balam with a guide, who shares information about this ancient Maya city. Afterwards, head on over to Valladolid, a colonial town full of Spanish conquest history.
- Ek' Balam tour from Cancun
- Marvel at the ancient ruins of this Maya city
- Enjoy a refreshing swim, or swing into the water like Tarzan
- Learn about plants used for medicinal purposes in the Maya community
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Archaeological tour guide
Panoramic visit of Valladolid
Souvenirs or photographs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point. As a private service you can choose your pick up time however we recommend you to leave you hotel or residence early as 7am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ek Balam Mayan Ruins Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ek Balam Mayan Ruins Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ek Balam Mayan Ruins Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ek Balam Mayan Ruins Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumEco Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory